Social icons

#GIRLBOSS

Sunday, November 23, 2014 With finals are soon approaching, I NEEDED something to read for my own enjoyment. So I bought Sophia Amoruso's #GIRLBOSS. And I couldn't be more happy that I did.
If you guys aren't familiar with Sophia, she's both the founder and CEO of Nasty Gal. One of my favorite websites, but lets not stray from the book. #GIRLBOSS was nothing short of phenomenal. As she said, it wasn't a biography, so it was definitely an easy read. Reading it didn't even feel like reading, it was more like a conversation with Sophia. Which I loved! If you haven't read this book yet, I really recommend you do. It's very motivating and entertaining.
P.S. A portion of the proceeds go to the GIRLBOSS foundation so why not?


xx AaliyahVernice

6 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Honestly you should, you won't regret it.

      Delete
  2. I have been seeing this book everywhere and I have been thinking about getting it for awhile now. Thanks to your post I am on Amazon as I am writing this. Guess what I am buying ;)

    Aniqa Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard so much about this book, I have no idea why I haven't bought it yet!

    Katie xx

    OkayKate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really recommend you do, it's great! Sophia is really funny.

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

xx AaliyahVernice