Social icons

Jeffrey Campbell Mulder Boots

Sunday, January 18, 2015 So remember when I wrote about the internet making me buy things? Well, guess what came in the mail :D Yep my Mulder boots! I'm just going to start off by saying I LOVE THEM! I bought my boots from Nasty Gal and both their packaging as well as Jeffrey Campbell's are just adorable.

 photo Mulder1_zpsc915d848.jpg

 photo Mulder2_zps223afc79.jpg

Yep, I'm definitely keeping that box. And if you guys didn't know, Jeffrey Campbell shoes (most if not all) come with individual dust covers to keep them looking right and tight. Now onto the shoes.

 photo Mulder3_zps40a7756f.jpg

I just can't get over how beautiful they are! These chunky leather ankle boots have a 6inch heel and a 2inch platform so they aren't hard to walk in at all. I find these boots really comfortable too, due to their nice soft insole. They aren't tight and they don't cut into my ankle, which is why I'd normally stay away from this type of boot.

 photo Mulder4_zps4ca4b144.jpg

I think what I like most about them has to be the exaggerated treading. They add some flair to these boots and make them stand out. Aside from the black, they come in a nice tan color as well.

Fit: True to size. 25|25
Quality: Great! The leather does crease a bit but I think it looks cute. 25|25
Comfort: I can walk in these all day. 25|25  
Color: True black, just as pictured on the website. 25|25
Overall: 100|100 ! Perfect shoes, told you I loved them.
xx AaliyahVernice

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

xx AaliyahVernice