Social icons

Officially Obsessed... with rose gold!

Sunday, March 1, 2015 During my pre-spring clean, I stumbled upon this beauty.

 photo Image-1_zpsrqrwcuxl.jpg

I know I told you guys I'm not big on purses but isn't this just adorable? I saw my satchel and fell in love with rose gold all over again. I made a Pinterest board and everything. I may actually have a problem, but that's besides the point here's a few things that I plan to purchase.

Rose Gold !

I'm officially obsessed!

xx AaliyahVernice

4 comments

  1. Great selection ! Love that MK bag. X

    Follow me on GFC, I always follow back !
    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could you not be obsessed with such a gorgeous color? Also, what a beautiful bag :)


    Fashionably,
    Patricia
    http://www.wingsforliberty.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm actually starting to favor it over gold, thank you so much :)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

xx AaliyahVernice