Social icons

Officially Obsessed with... Shoulder-less

Sunday, May 17, 2015 Don't you just love that bohemian vibe? As I'm sure we're all familiar with, the seventies trend is in full effect. If not, thats ok click here and I'll get you up to speed :). I've really been loving anything off the shoulder recently. Especially flowy pieces, in white. It's so angelic and looks flattering on everyone.

Off the shoulder

And if you aren't a fan of the flowy look

Off the shoulder (fitted)

Off the shoulder style clothing is just so dainty and feminine. It'll look amazing paired with some bell bottoms, or even some edgy boots.

Show a little shoulder lol

xx AaliyahVernice
  

2 comments

  1. I like the shoulder-less style but unlike these models, my bra strap will be showing. Haha. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, try the strapless bras with the jelly strips at the top they don't slip

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

xx AaliyahVernice