Social icons

Custom Air Force 1

Sunday, September 27, 2015 I love sneakers. Do you guys know that I love sneakers? Because I love sneakers. My sneaker collection is pretty decent, so I decided to step out of my comfort zone and get a bold colored sneaker. I wanted something that would stand out, something people would see from down the street. So... I went with red.
 photo AF1204_zps3p8phtin.jpg
I customized these beauties using NIKEiD and I couldn't be happier. The whole process was so simple, I picked a shoe, chose color for each part of the shoe (the laces, the sole, the tongue, etc.), put a message on the back, and put them in my cart. Easy peasy.
 photo AF1201_zpsddptscd8.jpg
Of course I made them say Baby Girl lol.
 photo AF1202_zpsokk5gyzm.jpg
 photo AF1203_zps6utwjslg.jpg
Fit: Perfect, Nike's usually run true to size. 25|25
Quality: Great, they're strong and sturdy. 25|25
Comfort: Just how you'd want your sneakers to feel. 25|25
Color: Just as pictured, nice and vibrant. 25|25
Overall: Exactly what I was looking for 100|100

I love my sneakers, and how bold they are
I'll definitely be getting a ton of wear out of these. 

xx AaliyahVernice

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

xx AaliyahVernice