Social icons

Street Museum

Sunday, November 6, 2016
 I've always been a fan of art it's like a quick glimpse into another persons mind, and the cool thing about it is that theres so many ways to express it. I stumbled upon this area in Brooklyn and couldn't get over the creativity on these walls.
  photo Street20Museum206_zpsq78m9lj8.jpg  photo Street20Museum203_zps8kjbnkaz.jpg  photo Street20Musuem201_zpsnew4aybj.jpg  photo Street20Museum205_zps6uryca7f.jpg  photo Street20Museum202_zpsackpxdwq.jpg
Dress | Urban Outfitters   Boots | Dr Martens
I like to look at fashion as art you can bring to people versus the other way around. You get to play with colors and shapes, like I did here with this maxi dress and magenta boot combination. Style is your own so as long as you're comfortable, wear whatever makes you happy.

Which piece of art was your favorite?

xx AaliyahVernice

6 comments

  1. This art is so beautiful! I love all the color and the defined creativity put into it! My favorite has to be the girl with the arrows through her face. The meaning I see behind it may not be what everyone else sees but it's deep! Amazing job capturing these works of art!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That one has to be my favorite as well, Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Love this Aaliyah ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

xx AaliyahVernice