Social icons

January Outfit Challenge

Sunday, January 29, 2017 So we're trying a new thing here, the monthly outfit challenge. To sum it up, you guys pick a particular article of clothing and I style an outfit with it. Simple right? So this month we went with Shelley's pick, fur.
Opposed to having the fur stand out by being the only baby pink item, like I'd usually do, I added a few more pieces that color to tie the look together. In my opinion, a fur is a statement piece so it'll stand out regardless. They're perfect for adding some spice to a basic outfit. All these photos were taken by Kimon, and you can check out more of his amazing work here
Jacket | UO x Ladakh  Top | Forever 21  Jeans | H&M*  Boots | Public Desire*  Bag | Zara*

What item would you like to see me style next month?

xx AaliyahVernice

4 comments

Powered by Blogger.

xx AaliyahVernice