Social icons

Pink Is Preferred

Sunday, February 26, 2017 When describing my wardrobe, colorful is not one of the words that come to mind. I've found it way easier to put outfits together when you own mainly neutral pieces. Aside from the ease, I get way more use out of my neutral colored clothes. Although I'm yet to get tired of all my neutrals, I couldn't build a wardrobe without my favorite color, pink! Seeing as my last few posts were gearing more toward the colorful side, I figured why not keep that going. Whenever I wear pink I use the color to add to an outfit, but another way to wear colors is by doing it monochrome. And can I just say that I love this outfit lol.
I stumbled upon more beautiful art in the city and couldn't resist taking pictures here. Above this mural, the message read "The best way to predict the future is to create it" and I couldn't give any better advice. 

How do you add color to your wardrobe?
xx AaliyahVernice



2 comments

Powered by Blogger.

xx AaliyahVernice