Social icons

Aaliyah In Aruba (Outfit Diary)

Sunday, July 23, 2017
I'd recently gone on a trip to the beautiful island of Aruba. I figured that this would be as good a time as any to put together an outfit diary. The little island is sort of desert like, but has some of the most stunning beaches I'd ever seen. I had an amazing time and can definitely see myself coming back. Here are a few of the outfits I wore during my trip.

Initially I was going to write "it was so hot on this day," but it was just as hot on all the other days. Luckily this backless bodysuit and light airy shorts helped to keep cool.
Bodysuit | American Apparel  Shorts | H&M  Sneakers | Nike *

 
 

I decided to go with this light halter back romper when we toured the island, in an attempt to keep cool. I learned quickly though, that the only way to keep cool in Aruba is to stay in the water. 
Romper | Urban Outfitters*  Sandals | Fenty X Puma 


For my cousin's black white and gold themed wedding I wanted to make use of the entire color palette. I knew we'd be in and out of air conditioned venues all day so this light jumpsuit was perfect despite it being full length. In order to utilize all colors in the scheme, I accessorized with black and gold.
Jumpsuit | ASOS *  Heels | Jeffery Campbell

Which outfit was your favorite?

xx AaliyahVernice




SaveSave

2 comments

Powered by Blogger.

xx AaliyahVernice